Location: Jacksonville, Florida
A career with Azimuth GRC gives you all the opportunities and benefits that can only come from working for cutting edge technology firm. Azimuth GRC is out to transform regulatory compliance in financial services. We encourage you to grow with us.
Executive Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing support for top level executives to include executive level administrative support, clerical support, receiving clients and visitors, arranging travel and correspondence, and scheduling meetings. May also be responsible for training and supervising lower-level clerical staff.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain executive schedules, including scheduling travel and conferences, making appointments, and making changes to appointments.
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages.
- Greeting visitors and determining access to appropriate parties.
- Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate.
- Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including email, faxes, and snail mail.
- Reading and analyzing submissions, letters, agendas, memos and determining significance; routing to appropriate personnel in a timely and efficient manner.
- Prepare reports, collect, and analyze information; prepare presentations.
- Develop and utilize historical information; provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes.
- Maintain inventory and office supplies. Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary.
- Ensure operation of office equipment, order maintenance when necessary. Troubleshoot malfunction of office equipment.
- Provide payroll processing. Answer questions regarding payroll. Provide quarterly tax reports and filing.
- Maintain knowledge by attending professional and technical educational seminars and workshops; review publications; establish professional and personal networks within the industry. Participate in societies relative to the business.
- Data analysis; Proficient in Access, MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Perform filtering and sorting of data, V-lookup, and other functions.
- Coordinate finances, assist with budget preparation.
- Train clerical staff on office equipment, policies, and procedures, arrange for setup on new computers and logging of new employees in database.
- Meet with special interest groups or individuals on behalf of executives.
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence.
- Prepare checks for signature and review.
- Provide clerical and general office support to other offices. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to other staff members when appropriate.
- Prepare and develop a records management system; maintain and recommend changes to records system when appropriate.
- Evaluate policies to ensure they are in compliance with corporate rules and mission.
- Prepare invoices.
- 3+ years administrative support or executive assistance
- Problem solving ability
- Advanced MS Office experience
- Experience in accounting, payroll, or finance preferred – QuickBooks
- 1 year experience in human resources
- Supervisory experience
Education and Experience:
BA/BS or equivalent educational background is preferred.
Must be able to verify identity and employment eligibility to work in the U.S.
About Azimuth GRC
Azimuth GRC is a regulatory technology company that has revolutionized the world of regulatory compliance, helping companies in heavily regulated industries comply with applicable laws. Azimuth GRC is only company to codify every State and Federal law into one platform, changing the culture of compliance by taking manual compliance processes, normally done on spreadsheets, and fully automating and managing them across the enterprise. Additionally, Azimuth Validator is the only solution in the market to trace operational controls and perform automated compliance testing down to every requirement of the law, testing entire loan portfolios in minutes. The company was founded by Rohin Tagra, former executive at JPMorgan Chase, Lender Processing Services, and Bank of America.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.